Your JOURNEY from MOURNING to JOY
Weekly Session Topics
Each week your group will watch a video seminar on DVD. The GriefShare videos cover topics essential to your recovery from the hurt of grief and loss. The videos are produced in a compelling television magazine format and feature interviews with grief recovery experts, mini-dramas, on-location video, and real-life stories of people who have experienced the death of a loved one.
ORIENTATION/REGISTRATION SESSION AGENDA
Sunday, September 8 - 4:00 - 6:00 PM
Holding a GriefShare Orientation/Registration Session prior to starting the actual 13-week cycle of video content is an excellent strategy that will help orient new group members and calm what would otherwise be first-session nervousness and discomfort.
Here is a snapshot of key themes found in each of the 13 GriefShare session videos (you don't have to attend every session - you can choose).
1. Is This Normal? - September 15
2. Challenges of Grief - September 22
3. The Journey of Grief – Part One - September 29
4. The Journey of Grief – Part Two - October 6
5. Grief and Your Relationships - October 13
6. Why? - October 20
7. Guilt and Anger - October 27
8. Complicating Factors - November 3
9. Stuck - November 10
10. Lessons of Grief – Part One - November 17
11. Lessons of Grief – Part Two - November 24
12. Heaven - December 8
13. What Do I Live for Now? - December 15
For more information contact Mike Myers, firstname.lastname@example.org